.::ESMS Revolution::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.::ESMS Revolution::.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
server
private server

Post your bio and pics for fun!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfEdwin
WolfEdwin

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post your bio and pics for fun! Empty
PostSubject: Post your bio and pics for fun!   Post your bio and pics for fun! EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 9:26 am

My name is Edwin Pagan and im 16 years old. My birth date is 10/16/1991. Im a fun person and kinda shy at most times but after some time I get use to being with others. My favorite things to do is karate, video games (Mind games), sparing, and tennis. Im also the owner of ESMSRebirth which im proud of for making a fun and friendly server which people like to hang out with me some times while I host events. Hes a picutre of me and my damaged sword lol! [img]Post your bio and pics for fun! 10016213fu4.th[/img]
Back to top Go down
silvia

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Post your bio and pics for fun!   Post your bio and pics for fun! EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 9:30 am

ROFLMAO >Very Happy ITS MEH Bored (ant)
Back to top Go down
silvia

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Post your bio and pics for fun!   Post your bio and pics for fun! EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 9:32 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Post your bio and pics for fun!   Post your bio and pics for fun! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 5:46 am

I'm Roxas, that's all there is to it, I don't give anyone my real name, except I can see them.

I spend my time reading, youtubing, Mapling, Tennis ( i'll play you a match someday Edwin)
heading to the beach ( I live in Malibu, Malibu = awesme bikinis.) and lots of other stuff.

If you need me, email me at roxas2112@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Number of posts : 10
Humor : .....
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Post your bio and pics for fun!   Post your bio and pics for fun! EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 12:46 am

Meh Im Anthony.... Like everyone that is my friend i tell em my name. in like 13 .. taller then my sister (14yrold)-
i mostly like school cuz its better then home. im usaually on computer talking or playing. i live in australia / melbourn 47 royal ave/

my email is shinbo-link@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your bio and pics for fun!   Post your bio and pics for fun! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your bio and pics for fun!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.::ESMS Revolution::. :: General :: Other-
Jump to: